GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION SUMMIT – AFFILIATE EVENT
Resilience Intel working session
- Title: Advancing the Climate-Smart Future of Finance
- Description: Multifaceted working session, on climate-smart finance innovation
- Date/Time: Thursday, September 13, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Registration Page: resilienceintel.eventbrite.com
A working session for the development of the Resilience Intel climate-smart finance information service (ResilienceIntel.org), this event will convene leaders from government, business, climate analytics, policy advocacy and development, and related fields, to explore ways non-federal governments and community-level innovators can effectively design, manage, and deploy climate-smart finance.
This working dialogue will produce new information about an action-specific technical pathway to a 100% climate-smart global financial sector, by 2038 (20 years) — ResilienceIntel.org/ambition
Intended outcomes include:
- A new global aggregate of dedicated and catalyzed climate-smart finance;
- reporting of new climate-smart budget commitments from non-Party stakeholders at various levels;
- newly defined action-steps for private-sector financial institutions to decarbonize future finance commitments;
- strategy for smart information sharing related to achieving the 2038 target for 100% climate-smart finance globally;
- guiding questions for the 3rd Biennial High-level Ministerial Dialogue on Climate Finance, at COP24, on economy-wide resilience intelligence.
To reserve your place, please visit resilienceintel.eventbrite.com
This event is also part of the Citizens’ Climate Action Summit, a coordinated grouping of 7 Affiliate Events of the GCAS. For more information about the wider list of events, please visit: ctzn.earth/gcas